// Quick Theme Changer Start $txt['quick_theme_changer'] = 'Quick Theme Changer'; // Quick Theme Changer End Rebuilt 401 Engine Block for Sale - $600
So Cal AMC
November 28, 2014, 12:48:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
WE ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Home   Help RULES Search Calendar Donations Login Register  
Buy Our DVD Signup For the Event!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebuilt 401 Engine Block for Sale - $600  (Read 3505 times)
Hey you: NEWS FLASH!!!!! We appreciate your patronage to this forum because we know there are other AMC Forums you can visit. But this forum is part of AMO, The International historical club for AMC. HERE IS THE NEWS FOR NOW! SO CAL AMC Car Show & Luau 2015
rpx452
AMC GREMLIN

Reputation 0

« on: August 06, 2008, 07:27:59 AM »

I'm starting to clear my garage of years and years of collected AMC parts, mostly for the Javelin and AMX.

Up for sale here is a superbly rebuilt AMC 401 V8 engine block.

This block was professionally restored by the JMS Machine Shop in Monrovia, and has never been fitted to a car since.

The block is bored 60 over. It was hot-tanked, magnafluxed, re-bored and honed. JMS are an excellent machine shop and do the very best quality work. The engineering work they did cost approximately $500.

As you probably know, the 401 was originally fitted to V8 AMC cars from 1971 onwards, but can be retro-fitted to earlier V8 cars.

This is an amazing deal on a freshly-built block! If you want more parts to build up a 401, please contact me: I have most of the parts you'll require including a crankshaft rebuilt by JMS.

Bear in mind how heavy this block is: we'll help you load up, but come with a couple of strong people!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: